Download the Inventory datasheet for additional details on the Sprocket Mobile Solution
Need some additional information, a demo, have a question?
- Contact Us
Sprocket CMMS Inventory
Increase inventory accuracy, reduce inventory costs
Running out of parts, searching for lost parts, or duplicating inventory you didn't know you had is a time and cost drain you can't afford when you're challenged to cost-effectively manage facility assets. What if you could increase inventory accuracy and reduce inventory costs right from your building management software? Sprocket makes it possible.
Sprocket CMMS software can help you effectively manage inventory levels as a simple way to reduce and eliminate unnecessary costs in your business. Sprocket asset management software is an all-encompassing inventory tool that helps you to manage the levels of products on-hand, as well as issuing and tracking those parts. By having the most accurate inventory you decrease your technician's response time, thereby increasing the work that can be done throughout the year. And more work equals more profit.
Issue and Return Spare Parts
Sprocket CMMS enables you to issue and return parts quickly and easily. Sprocket's automated maintenance management system also increases accountability for parts that have been issuedâ€”what it was, when it was issued, and when and where it was used.
Use the Sprocket CMMS Inventory module to easily perform physical counts by utilizing barcodes and mobile scanners located in your storeroom.
Use Sprocket CMMS software to implement a formal approval process for purchase requisitions which will limit unnecessary purchases and save you money. Sprocket also enables you to use your purchase requisitions to receive the items that have been ordered.
With Sprocket 3.5 inventory you can manage inventory more cost effectively by:
- Use Sprocket Mobile building management software to issue inventory or non-stock materials directly to a work order.
- Bar code inventory items and use for physical counts, issues, and returns.
- Issue items with either the actual price or the average cost of the item.
- Return unused items back in to the inventory storeroom.
- Return unused or incorrect items back to a vendor.
- Create inventory kits from multiple items to be issued as a single package.
- Define minimum and maximum stock levels.
- Automatically reorder items when they fall below defined stock levels.
- Create purchase requisitions for restocking or ordering new items.
- Track additional costs associated with the purchase of stock items, such as freight and tax fees.